Today is National Black Cat Day, an annual event here in the UK, organised by Cats Protection to draw attention to the plight of black (and black and white) cats, who are the least popular colours of cat, and consequently spend far longer in rescue centres waiting for adoption than other more eye-catching felines.
In celebration of National Black Cat Day I’ve rounded up a collection of black cat goodies for your perusal……
Top: Black Magic Rescue limited edition screen print £65.00 from Mad Old Cat Lady (Available in a range of colours.)
1. The marvellously named Fat Cat Bum Chase cushion by Nia Gould. £24.95 from Ohh Deer.
2. Black Cat Hair Grips. £2.00 from NeonBlackOnline UK Etsy shop.
3. Cat Hook. Wall mounted hooks (one on each foot) £14.00 from Hunkydory Home.
4. Flensted Cats Mobile. £12.95 from Hus & Hem.
5. Geo Cat Brooch by Custom Made. £11.00 from Not On The High Street.
6. Black Cat Double Oven Gloves. £14.95 from Velvet Brown.