This week in Sarf London it actually stopped raining and the sun came out for half an hour. Here’s some of the HQ Cats taking full advantage of the break in the weather:
Eric looking mighty-fine in his new jacket…
…and Martha hide out in the undergrowth…
…and Ida keeps any eye on everyone from her vantage point on the fire escape.
As you can imagine, the poor things were exhausted after all that tearing about, and had to go back indoors for a lie down. I’ve advised them to take it easy in future.
A brief insight into the wonderful world of Ida:
- Health and Safety Officer here at HQ.
- Somewhat obsessed with hygiene.
- Tends toward the paranoid.
- Convinced she’s psychic.
- Insists she has a spirit guide called Ralph, who was an influential member of the court of King Ptolemy in ancient Egypt.
- Lives in fear of her tail, as it suffers from occasional posession by a ghost snake.
- Would love to meet Derek Acorah as ‘only he could ever truly understand what it means it to be a spiritually-gifted cat’. Apparently it can be quite onerous.
Posted in HQ Cats
Tagged HQ Cats, ida